All memberships begin with a Strategy Session
We assess the current condition of your body so we can be sure that Active Life Fitness is the best fit for you. A professionally trained coach will meet with you to discuss your goals, health history, current or past injuries, and exercise experience. We will also take you through a range of motion and flexibility evaluation and the base of our programming blueprint - The Functional Movement Screen (FMS). During The FMS we will have you perform basic movements and we will find out exactly where your program should begin and what it should include to get you started the right way.
All Training Memberships include:
- Individualized workout program designed specifically for you (changing every 4-6 weeks)
- Small group or 1-on-1 personal training session(s)
- A Nutrition Journal with guidelines, shopping lists, and sample menus
- Access to our large group training classes including:
- Metabolic Conditioning, our version of a cardio workout, designed to burn more fat and rev up your metabolism
- Meta Z: We use Heart Rate technology in this more personalized cardio workout!
- Yoga- recover from your workouts, get more flexible, improve your balance, and clear your mind!
Small Group Personal Training
SMALL GROUP PERSONAL TRAINING MEMBERSHIP
1-on-1 Personal Training
1-ON-1 PERSONAL TRAINING MEMBERSHIP
30 Day Jumpstart
30 DAY JUMP START
- Individual workout program designed specifically for you
- 12 small group personal training sessions
- Unlimited access to our large group classes
- A Nutrition plan that is effective and easy to follow
Not sure if Active Life Fitness is for you?
Try our 30 Day Jump Start!
For just $197, you can try our 30 Day Jumpstart and you will see how we can help you get leaner, stronger, and healthier!
GET STARTED TODAY!